I want to take this time to introduce myself as the Association Manager for Eagle Landing Condominiums! It has been a great pleasure working with those homeowners that I have personally spoken with or met in person. I am looking forward to working closely with the Board of Directors and the homeowners to make your living environment at Eagle Landing as pleasant as possible.
There are a few items that I would like to remind everyone about:
• If you are a pet owner, please make sure to pick up any pet waste that is left by your animal. Please keep your pet on a leash or within close range so that you always have control of your animal.
• The use of barbeque grills is not allowed on the property, nor is any storage allowed of grills on any lawns or decks.
• Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground or grassy areas of the complex. If you are smoking outside on your deck make sure to have a fire safe container available to dispose of your cigarette butts properly.
• The grassy area between the buildings of 10286 and 10284 is a no parking area. Please do not pull your vehicles into that are for any reason or park on the grass in that location.
• When having guests in your unit, please be aware of your neighbors and keep the noise level to a minimum. Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 7 am.
• Vehicles must be parked and stored in the garage at all times, parking vehicles in front of the garage is not permitted per the House Rules for Eagle Landing Condominiums. A 24 hour loading period is permitted. Please see the House Rules attached. Please call me if you have a special circumstance regarding parking.
Lynnette Duncan: Association Manager
Please contact me with any concerns that you may have about the Association. Including but not limited to building maintenance, snow removal, lawn care, neighbor complaints, financial or budgeting concerns. You can reach me on my direct line at 563-8894.
Beth Smith: Accounts Receivable
IF you have a question about a balance on your account or want to hear more information about auto pay please contact Beth Smith at 563-8825
In an effort to keep everyone paying their dues on time, the Board of Directors would like to remind homeowners of the late payment policies. Your Association dues are due the first day of the month, and considered late after the last day of the month. Snow’s Management will send you a late notice, including a $10.00 late fee and a $15.00 processing fee. You will receive late notices at 30, 60, and 90 days delinquent. After you become 90 days delinquent, you will be sent to the Association’s attorney for collections. Do not let your account become more than 90 days delinqent because Attorney fees will increase your debt to the Association exponentially! If you feel that you are unable to get caught up with your payments, please contact Lynnette Duncan at 563-8894 to set up payment arragnements and avoid costly attorney fees. If you have a question about your account, please contact Beth Smith immediately at 563-8825.